How To Cancel Contraction Timer & Counter 9m Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Contraction Timer & Counter 9m and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Contraction Timer & Counter 9m subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Contraction Timer & Counter 9m subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Contraction Timer Counter 9m website
- Alternatives to Contraction Timer & Counter 9m
Cancel Contraction Timer & Counter 9m Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Contraction Timer & Counter 9m subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Contraction Timer & Counter 9m.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Contraction Timer & Counter 9m subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Contraction Timer & Counter 9m subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Contraction Timer & Counter 9m store Contraction Timer & Counter 9mlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Contraction Timer & Counter 9m Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Contraction Timer & Counter 9m" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Contraction Timer Counter 9m will now be canceled.
Cancel Contraction Timer & Counter 9m Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Contraction Timer & Counter 9m via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Contraction Timer & Counter 9m. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Contraction Timer Counter 9m
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Contraction Timer & Counter 9m Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Contraction Timer & Counter 9m via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Contraction Timer & Counter 9m's Website
An alternate way of canceling Contraction Timer & Counter 9m subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Contraction Timer & Counter 9m app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Contraction Timer & Counter 9m App
This is the simplest and smartest contraction timer. Just time a few contractions and the app will determine when it's time to go to the hospital. Keep track of your labor by tapping a single button at the start and at the end of each contraction. Contraction Timer analyzes duration and frequency of contractions and will notify you when it's time to go to the hospital. Our app helps thousands of pregnant women all over the world to know the perfect time to go to the hospital and become a mom. If you have any questions or suggestions, please email us at [email protected] Your feedba...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app