How To Cancel Investir, bourse et finance Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Investir, bourse et finance and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Investir, bourse et finance subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Investir, bourse et finance subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Investir bourse et finance website
- Alternatives to Investir, bourse et finance
Cancel Investir, bourse et finance Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Investir, bourse et finance subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Investir, bourse et finance.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Investir, bourse et finance subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Investir, bourse et finance subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Investir, bourse et finance store Investir, bourse et financelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Investir, bourse et finance Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Investir, bourse et finance" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Investir bourse et finance will now be canceled.
Cancel Investir, bourse et finance Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Investir, bourse et finance via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Investir, bourse et finance. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Investir bourse et finance
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Investir, bourse et finance Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Investir, bourse et finance via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Investir, bourse et finance's Website
An alternate way of canceling Investir, bourse et finance subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Investir, bourse et finance app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit https://investir.lesechos.fr and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Investir, bourse et finance App
Téléchargez notre nouvelle application Investir et accédez à l’application la plus complète en analyses, conseils, places de cotations et outils financiers, pour ceux qui veulent réussir en Bourse. > Décryptez l’actualité des marchés financiers, le cours et la composition des indices, la cote et le palmarès des actions de 11 places financières. Bénéficiez des conseils de la rédaction, gérez vos portefeuilles, vos listes et vos alertes et disposez de tous les outils nécessaires pour un trading optimal. Avec investir Bourse, accédez à une information riche, variée, accessible facilemen...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app