How To Cancel Delta Community Credit Union Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Delta Community Credit Union and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Delta Community Credit Union subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Delta Community Credit Union subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Delta Community Credit Union website
- Alternatives to Delta Community Credit Union
Cancel Delta Community Credit Union Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Delta Community Credit Union subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Delta Community Credit Union.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Delta Community Credit Union subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Delta Community Credit Union subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Delta Community Credit Union store Delta Community Credit Unionlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Delta Community Credit Union Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Delta Community Credit Union" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Delta Community Credit Union will now be canceled.
Cancel Delta Community Credit Union Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Delta Community Credit Union via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Delta Community Credit Union. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Delta Community Credit Union
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Delta Community Credit Union Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Delta Community Credit Union via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Delta Community Credit Union's Website
An alternate way of canceling Delta Community Credit Union subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Delta Community Credit Union app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.deltacommunitycu.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Delta Community Credit Union App
A Username and Password is required for logging into this app and can only be created when registering for online banking. To register for Delta Community’s Online Banking service, visit our website at www.DeltaCommunityCU.com and choose New Enrollment in the login box. Enjoy the convenience of managing your account anywhere and at any time. You can check your balance, transfer funds, make a bill payment and now add money to your account with our newest Mobile Deposit feature. It’s like having a tiny branch in the palm of your hands. Download and get started today! FEATURES OF Delta Com...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app