How To Cancel IPPB Mobile Banking Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of IPPB Mobile Banking and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your IPPB Mobile Banking subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your IPPB Mobile Banking subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on IPPB website
- Alternatives to IPPB Mobile Banking
Cancel IPPB Mobile Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel IPPB Mobile Banking subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on IPPB Mobile Banking.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling IPPB Mobile Banking subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel IPPB Mobile Banking subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the IPPB Mobile Banking store IPPB Mobile Bankinglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel IPPB Mobile Banking Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "IPPB Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to IPPB will now be canceled.
Cancel IPPB Mobile Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to IPPB Mobile Banking via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see IPPB Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from IPPB
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel IPPB Mobile Banking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting IPPB Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on IPPB Mobile Banking's Website
An alternate way of canceling IPPB Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the IPPB Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.ippbonline.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About IPPB Mobile Banking App
Simplify your banking with India Post Payments Bank Mobile Banking App. Open a Digital Savings account, manage your accounts, transfer funds, pay utility bills – securely and easily. Our app is available in 12 languages of India along with English- Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya, Punjabi and Assamese. Read more Open a Digital Savings Account with IPPB App Download IPPB Mobile banking and Install it Provide your basic details and submit Convert to Regular Savings Account within a year for additional benefits Fund...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app