How To Cancel North Connected Home Bulb Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of North Connected Home Bulb and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your North Connected Home Bulb subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your North Connected Home Bulb subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on North Connected Home Bulb website
- Alternatives to North Connected Home Bulb
Cancel North Connected Home Bulb Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel North Connected Home Bulb subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on North Connected Home Bulb.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling North Connected Home Bulb subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel North Connected Home Bulb subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the North Connected Home Bulb store North Connected Home Bulblication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel North Connected Home Bulb Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "North Connected Home Bulb" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to North Connected Home Bulb will now be canceled.
Cancel North Connected Home Bulb Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to North Connected Home Bulb via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see North Connected Home Bulb. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from North Connected Home Bulb
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel North Connected Home Bulb Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting North Connected Home Bulb via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on North Connected Home Bulb's Website
An alternate way of canceling North Connected Home Bulb subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the North Connected Home Bulb app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://weliveupnorth.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About North Connected Home Bulb App
Control your North Connected Home Bulb from your smartphone or tablet with this simple app. Features: • The timer feature allows you to turn the bulb on or off. • Control the brightness and color of the bulb using the app. • Create groups of lights when you want to create special lighting options. • Sync your bulb with the beat of the music by using the microphone on your device. • Use the shake feature to turn the bulb on or off and to randomly change the color of the bulb. Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity connects to nearly any smart phone.
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app