How To Cancel Rock Hero 2 Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Rock Hero 2 and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Rock Hero 2 subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Rock Hero 2 subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Rock Hero 2 website
- Alternatives to Rock Hero 2
Cancel Rock Hero 2 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Rock Hero 2 subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Rock Hero 2.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Rock Hero 2 subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Rock Hero 2 subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Rock Hero 2 store Rock Hero 2lication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Rock Hero 2 Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Rock Hero 2" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Rock Hero 2 will now be canceled.
Cancel Rock Hero 2 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Rock Hero 2 via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Rock Hero 2. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Rock Hero 2
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Rock Hero 2 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Rock Hero 2 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Rock Hero 2's Website
An alternate way of canceling Rock Hero 2 subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Rock Hero 2 app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.innerjoygames.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Rock Hero 2 App
* Rock Hero 2 * Rock Hero 2 comes back again to test your musical skills. This time you'll have to improve your old skills to play our new Metal songs even faster. Rock n' Roll is, of course, the spirit of this game. In Rock Hero 2, you have to tap the right notes at the right time. Enjoy your favorite songs any time and play them like the best bands in the world. Play your guitar and become a hero in this challenging music game. Play different songs everyday and get new songs every week. Feel the adrenaline of playing a guitar solo all the way in Rock Hero 2. Combine differe...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app