How To Cancel Rock Hero 2 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Rock Hero 2 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Rock Hero 2 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Rock Hero 2 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Rock Hero 2 website
- Alternatives to Rock Hero 2
Cancel Rock Hero 2 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Rock Hero 2 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Rock Hero 2".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Rock Hero 2 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Rock Hero 2 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Rock Hero 2 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Rock Hero 2" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Rock Hero 2 will now be canceled.
Cancel Rock Hero 2 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Rock Hero 2 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Rock Hero 2. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Rock Hero 2
Cancel Rock Hero 2 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Rock Hero 2 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Rock Hero 2's Website
Another way of canceling Rock Hero 2 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Rock Hero 2 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.innerjoygames.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Rock Hero 2 App
* Rock Hero 2 * Rock Hero 2 comes back again to test your musical skills. This time you'll have to improve your old skills to play our new Metal songs even faster. Rock n' Roll is, of course, the spirit of this game. In Rock Hero 2, you have to tap the right notes at the right time. Enjoy your favorite songs any time and play them like the best bands in the world. Play your guitar and become a hero in this challenging music game. Play different songs everyday and get new songs every week. Feel the adrenaline of playing a guitar solo all the way in Rock Hero 2. Combine differe...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app