How to Cancel GreenSky Merchant
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your GreenSky Merchant subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your GreenSky Merchant subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel GreenSky Merchant Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel GreenSky Merchant subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "GreenSky Merchant".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling GreenSky Merchant subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel GreenSky Merchant subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel GreenSky Merchant Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "GreenSky Merchant" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to GreenSky Merchant will now be canceled.
Cancel GreenSky Merchant Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to GreenSky Merchant via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see GreenSky Merchant. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from GreenSky Merchant
Cancel GreenSky Merchant via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting GreenSky Merchant via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on GreenSky Merchant's Website
Another way of canceling GreenSky Merchant subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the GreenSky Merchant app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.greenskycredit.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About GreenSky Merchant App
The GreenSky Mobile App helps you grow your sales and delight your customers by simplifying and streamlining the loan application process. Use the GreenSky Mobile App to: Submit Applications Quickly Our application makes it possible for your customers to receive a loan approval in minutes. Manage Recent Applications Following up with customers becomes even easier by keeping track of recently submitted applications in one place. Estimate Monthly Payments The Payment Estimator was designed to help your customers compare monthly payments for different sized projects side-by-side. Minimum and maximum period for repayment 18 to 300 months. Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR), which generally includes interest rate plus fees and other costs for a year, or similar other rate calculated consistently with local law 24.99%. For example (fixed rate plan 1166) Subject to credit approval. Fixed 6.99% APR for 60 months. Payment example: for $10,000 purchase on approval date 60 payments of $197.96. Bank partners include: Goldman Sachs Bank USA, BMO Harris Bank, Flagstar Bank, Midland States Bank, Ion Bank, Synovus Bank, Optum Bank, and Fifth Third Bank.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app