How To Cancel Piano - Play & Learn Music Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Piano - Play & Learn Music and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Piano - Play & Learn Music subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Piano - Play & Learn Music subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Piano website
- Alternatives to Piano - Play & Learn Music
Cancel Piano - Play & Learn Music Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Piano - Play & Learn Music subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Piano - Play & Learn Music".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Piano - Play & Learn Music subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Piano - Play & Learn Music subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Piano - Play & Learn Music Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Piano - Play & Learn Music" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Piano will now be canceled.
Cancel Piano - Play & Learn Music Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Piano - Play & Learn Music via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Piano - Play & Learn Music. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Piano
Cancel Piano - Play & Learn Music Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Piano - Play & Learn Music via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Piano - Play & Learn Music's Website
Another way of canceling Piano - Play & Learn Music subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Piano - Play & Learn Music app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://gismart.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Piano - Play & Learn Music App
Piano Crush contains virtual piano games and a musical keyboard with a great variety of musical instrument sounds. Enjoy cool free piano game! The piano app is the funniest way to play the instrument. Suitable for all ages, no previous piano lessons needed! *** Piano Crush features *** PIANO TILES GAME: Piano games have never looked so realistic! Use the virtual piano keyboard to play anywhere. Tap piano keys under falling tiles and perform like a real pianist, following hints from these music games. SONGBOOK: Over 300 piano melodies available! Choose from many styles and genres,...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app