How To Cancel Guitar Free - Play & Learn Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Guitar Free - Play & Learn and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Guitar Free - Play & Learn subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Guitar Free - Play & Learn subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Guitar Free website
- Alternatives to Guitar Free - Play & Learn
Cancel Guitar Free - Play & Learn Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Guitar Free - Play & Learn subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Guitar Free - Play & Learn".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Guitar Free - Play & Learn subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Guitar Free - Play & Learn subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Guitar Free - Play & Learn Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Guitar Free - Play & Learn" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Guitar Free will now be canceled.
Cancel Guitar Free - Play & Learn Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Guitar Free - Play & Learn via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Guitar Free - Play & Learn. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Guitar Free
Cancel Guitar Free - Play & Learn Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Guitar Free - Play & Learn via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Guitar Free - Play & Learn's Website
Another way of canceling Guitar Free - Play & Learn subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Guitar Free - Play & Learn app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.yokee.tv and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Guitar Free - Play & Learn App
Play timeless guitar classics and popular radio hits for free. No prior experience necessary! Yokee™ Guitar app is so easy to use, you’ll be playing like a pro within seconds. Enjoy a rich songbook of songs across a wide variety of music genres like classical, popular hits, traditional and kids’ songs. With new free songs added daily you can learn new tunes, perfect your favorites, share them with the world and even challenge your friends to see who is the better guitarist. FEATURES: ** Tap or Strum with your fingers to play music ** Play guitar alongside Top Singers and Musicians. *...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app