How to Cancel Gateway Bank
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Gateway Bank Mobile App subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Gateway Bank Mobile App subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Gateway Bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Gateway Bank Mobile App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Gateway Bank Mobile App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Gateway Bank Mobile App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Gateway Bank Mobile App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Gateway Bank Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Gateway Bank Mobile App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Gateway Bank will now be canceled.
Cancel Gateway Bank Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Gateway Bank Mobile App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Gateway Bank Mobile App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Gateway Bank
Cancel Gateway Bank via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Gateway Bank Mobile App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Gateway Bank's Website
Another way of canceling Gateway Bank Mobile App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Gateway Bank Mobile App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Gateway Bank Mobile App App
Gateway Bank Mobile App is your personal financial advocate that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other banks and credit unions, into a single view. It’s fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your finances. Here’s what else you can do with Gateway Bank Mobile App: Keep your transactions organized by allowing you to add tags, notes and photos of receipts and checks. Set up alerts so you know when your balance drops below a certain amount Make payments, whether you’re paying a company or a friend Transfer money between your accounts Deposit checks in a snap by taking a picture of the front and back Reorder your debit card or turn it off if you’ve misplaced it View and save your monthly statements Find branches and ATMs near you Secure your account with a 4-digit passcode and fingerprint or face reader on supported devices. To use the Gateway Bank app, you must be enrolled as a Gateway Bank digital banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app