How To Cancel wififishfinder2 Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of wififishfinder2 and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your wififishfinder2 subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your wififishfinder2 subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on wififishfinder2 website
- Alternatives to wififishfinder2
Cancel wififishfinder2 Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel wififishfinder2 subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "wififishfinder2".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling wififishfinder2 subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel wififishfinder2 subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel wififishfinder2 Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "wififishfinder2" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to wififishfinder2 will now be canceled.
Cancel wififishfinder2 Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to wififishfinder2 via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see wififishfinder2. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from wififishfinder2
Cancel wififishfinder2 Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting wififishfinder2 via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on wififishfinder2's Website
Another way of canceling wififishfinder2 subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the wififishfinder2 app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.goodluckycn.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About wififishfinder2 App
This WIFI Fish Finder is especially designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike,to find out the location of fish,depth and bottom contour of water.This WIFI fish finder can be used in ocean,river or lake and is fantastic for detecting schools of fish in any fresh water or salt water.This WIFI Fish Finder is based on Sonar technology,The WIFI transducer sends a sound wave signal ,the returned “echoes” are transmitted with WIFI technology to the IPHONE ,IPAD or other intelligent device ,then all the underwater information is displayed on the screen,including the water depth,water tempe...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app