How to Cancel FxPro cTrader
Learn how to cancel FxPro cTrader subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel FxPro cTrader Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "FxPro cTrader".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "FxPro cTrader" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel FxPro cTrader Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "FxPro cTrader" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to FxPro cTrader will now be canceled.
Cancel FxPro cTrader Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "FxPro cTrader" or "FxPro" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from FxPro cTrader
Cancel FxPro cTrader via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on FxPro cTrader's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.fxpro.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About FxPro cTrader App
The FxPro cTrader App brings the stunning trading platform to your mobile. (Trade Responsibly. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 80,59% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.) Trade the world’s markets on-the-go, using advanced charting and analysis tools, with the FxPro cTrader platform app. With over 100 CFD instruments available to trade, experience professional conditions, ultra-fast execution and competitive pricing that FxPro is renowned for. Floating spreads start as low as 0 pips on FX majors, with a commission of $45 per $1million traded, charged upon entry and exit of the position. Trade the world’s markets with CFDs on 100+ instruments including FX, Indices, Metals and Energies. Featuring: ✓ Single cTID login for convenient account switching ✓ Advanced charting tools ✓ 5 chart types with 26 timeframes ✓ 57 technical indicators ✓ Single-tap order execution ✓ Custom watchlists ✓ Integrated targets from trading central ✓ Level 2 market depth ✓ Price alerts and order notifications ✓ Detailed trade & history information ✓ Market sentiment and news ✓ 22 languages available Why FxPro? ✓ Competitive pricing ✓ Tight floating spreads ✓ 15+ years of excellence serving clients in 170+ countries ✓ Wide range of trading tools and analytics available ✓ Excellent multilingual customer support available 24/5 ✓ Negative Balance Protection* FxPro is also an official partner of the McLaren F1 Team – demonstrating the ongoing commitment to excellence and innovation. Download today and start trading like a Pro with the FxPro cTrader app! If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our award-winning support team directly from the app, or via email [email protected] * Subject to FxPro’s Order Execution Policy. u>Trade responsibly. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 79.78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. The services and financial instruments offered by FxPro Global Markets Ltd may be restricted in certain jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to act according to the local law. FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration no. 509956). FxPro Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence no. 078/07) and authorised by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority ('FSCA') (authorisation no. 45052). FxPro Global Markets Ltd is authorised and regulated by the SCB (license no. SIA-F184).
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app