How to Delete FxPro cTrader Completely
Learn how to delete your FxPro cTrader account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete FxPro cTrader Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FxPro cTrader:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your FxPro cTrader account, contact FxPro cTrader via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify FxPro cTrader of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete FxPro cTrader on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete FxPro cTrader".
3. Delete FxPro cTrader on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "FxPro cTrader" and Click "Uninstall".
FxPro cTrader Product Details
The FxPro cTrader App brings the stunning trading platform to your mobile. (Trade Responsibly. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 80,59% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.) Trade the world’s markets on-the-go, using advanced charting and analysis tools, with the FxPro cTrader platform app. With over 100 CFD instruments available to trade, experience professional conditions, ultra-fast execution and competitive pricing that FxPro is renowned for. Floating spreads start as low as 0 pips on FX majors, with a commission of $45 per $1million traded, charged upon entry and exit of the position. Trade the world’s markets with CFDs on 100+ instruments including FX, Indices, Metals and Energies. Featuring: ✓ Single cTID login for convenient account switching ✓ Advanced charting tools ✓ 5 chart types with 26 timeframes ✓ 57 technical indicators ✓ Single-tap order execution ✓ Custom watchlists ✓ Integrated targets from trading central ✓ Level 2 market depth ✓ Price alerts and order notifications ✓ Detailed trade & history information ✓ Market sentiment and news ✓ 22 languages available Why FxPro? ✓ Competitive pricing ✓ Tight floating spreads ✓ 15+ years of excellence serving clients in 170+ countries ✓ Wide range of trading tools and analytics available ✓ Excellent multilingual customer support available 24/5 ✓ Negative Balance Protection* FxPro is also an official partner of the McLaren F1 Team – demonstrating the ongoing commitment to excellence and innovation. Download today and start trading like a Pro with the FxPro cTrader app! If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with our award-winning support team directly from the app, or via email [email protected] * Subject to FxPro’s Order Execution Policy. u>Trade responsibly. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 79.78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. The services and financial instruments offered by FxPro Global Markets Ltd may be restricted in certain jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to act according to the local law. FxPro UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (registration no. 509956). FxPro Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (licence no. 078/07) and authorised by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority ('FSCA') (authorisation no. 45052). FxPro Global Markets Ltd is authorised and regulated by the SCB (license no. SIA-F184).