How To Cancel A Dance of Fire and Ice Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of A Dance of Fire and Ice and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your A Dance of Fire and Ice subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your A Dance of Fire and Ice subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on A Dance of Fire and Ice website
- Alternatives to A Dance of Fire and Ice
Cancel A Dance of Fire and Ice Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel A Dance of Fire and Ice subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "A Dance of Fire and Ice".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling A Dance of Fire and Ice subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel A Dance of Fire and Ice subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel A Dance of Fire and Ice Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "A Dance of Fire and Ice" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to A Dance of Fire and Ice will now be canceled.
Cancel A Dance of Fire and Ice Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to A Dance of Fire and Ice via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see A Dance of Fire and Ice. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from A Dance of Fire and Ice
Cancel A Dance of Fire and Ice Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting A Dance of Fire and Ice via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on A Dance of Fire and Ice's Website
Another way of canceling A Dance of Fire and Ice subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the A Dance of Fire and Ice app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://rhythmdr.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About A Dance of Fire and Ice App
A Dance of Fire and Ice is a simple one-button rhythm game. Keep your focus as you guide two orbiting planets down a path without breaking their perfect equilibrium. Press on every beat to move in a straight line. But every pattern has its own rhythm to it. This game is purely based on rhythm, so use your ears more than your sight. Features: - Explore the cosmos: Soar through each genre of music in a variety of colorful fantasy landscapes, with over 100 levels including 14 full-length boss levels. - Predict every moment: With a track that shows you every rhythm ahead of time, you’l...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app