How to Cancel ESC Pocket Guidelines
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your ESC Pocket Guidelines subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your ESC Pocket Guidelines subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel ESC Pocket Guidelines Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ESC Pocket Guidelines subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ESC Pocket Guidelines".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ESC Pocket Guidelines subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ESC Pocket Guidelines subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ESC Pocket Guidelines Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ESC Pocket Guidelines" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ESC Pocket Guidelines will now be canceled.
Cancel ESC Pocket Guidelines Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ESC Pocket Guidelines via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ESC Pocket Guidelines. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ESC Pocket Guidelines
Cancel ESC Pocket Guidelines via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ESC Pocket Guidelines via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on ESC Pocket Guidelines's Website
Another way of canceling ESC Pocket Guidelines subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ESC Pocket Guidelines app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.escardio.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ESC Pocket Guidelines App
The ESC Pocket Guidelines app is now a CE-marked medical software device. The App now contains the following 29 ESC Pocket Guidelines: Acute Coronary Syndrome in Patients without Persistent ST-segment Elevation (NSTE-ACS) Acute and Chronic Heart Failure (HF) Acute Myocardial Infarction in Patients with ST-segment Elevation (STEMI) Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ACHD) Aortic Diseases (AORTA) Arterial Hypertension (HTN) Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) Cancer Treatments and Cardiovascular Toxicity (Cardio-Onco) Cardiac Pacing and Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (Pacing) Cardiovascular Diseases during Pregnancy (CVD Preg) Chronic Coronary Syndromes (CCS) CVD Prevention in Clinical Practice (CVD Prev) Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes and Cardiovascular Diseases (DM) Dual Antiplatelet Therapy (Focused Update) (DAPT) Dyslipidaemias (Dyslip) Fourth Universal Definition of Myocardial Infarction (UDMI) Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM) Infective Endocarditis (IE) Myocardial Revascularization (MR) Non Cardiac Surgery (NCS) Pericardial Diseases (Pericard) Peripheral Arterial Diseases (PAD) Pulmonary Embolism (Acute) (PE) Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) Sports Cardiology (Sports) Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT) Syncope (Syncope) Valvular Heart Disease (VHD) Ventricular Arrhythmias and Sudden Cardiac Death (VA+SCD) The ESC Pocket Guidelines app also contains numerous interactive tools, i.e. algorithms, calculators, scores and clinical decision support (CDS) tools. CDS tools are software instrum...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app