How to Delete Prescription Scanner Completely
Learn how to delete your Prescription Scanner by Glasse account, your personal data and also delete the Prescription Scanner app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Prescription Scanner by Glasse completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Prescription Scanner Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Prescription Scanner by Glasse. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Prescription Scanner by Glasse via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Prescription Scanner.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Prescription Scanner of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Prescription Scanner's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Prescription Scanner by Glasse on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Prescription Scanner by Glasse from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Prescription Scanner app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Prescription Scanner by Glasse from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Prescription Scanner by Glasse icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Prescription Scanner by Glasse.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Prescription Scanner by Glasse app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Prescription Scanner by Glasse" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Prescription Scanner from your Android phone
To delete Prescription Scanner by Glasse from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Prescription Scanner by Glasse.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Prescription Scanner by Glasse app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Prescription Scanner by Glasse app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Prescription Scanner by Glasse Software Details
1. GlassesUSA.com is the #1 online retailer for prescription eyewear in the US, with a pair of glasses sold every minute! This year we’re celebrating our 10 year anniversary, and we’re proud of changing the way people buy glasses and making them affordable for everyone.
2. With Prescription Scanner, it’s easy & FREE to get the prescription from your current eyeglasses and start shopping for new glasses online.
3. Check out 1000’s of styles and brands like Ray Ban, Oakley, Armani, Gucci and more, as well as kids glasses, sport glasses, multifocals, contact lenses and more.