How to Cancel Indigo Pads
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Indigo Pads subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Indigo Pads subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Indigo Pads Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Indigo Pads subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Indigo Pads".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Indigo Pads subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Indigo Pads subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Indigo Pads Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Indigo Pads" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Indigo Pads will now be canceled.
Cancel Indigo Pads Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Indigo Pads via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Indigo Pads. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Indigo Pads
Cancel Indigo Pads via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Indigo Pads via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Indigo Pads's Website
Another way of canceling Indigo Pads subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Indigo Pads app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://indigo-engineering.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Indigo Pads App
This App is from 2017(!) Please install the new Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.engineering.indigo.pads A simple Drum Pads App by Indigo Engineering With this App you can: - Record your own Beats // Patterns of Sounds! - Record your own Samples! - Beatbox! Or Create Voiceover Recordings! - Import your own Samples! (use the Indigo Beat Maker App and export Sample to this App)! We are open for suggestions! Please don't leave bad Comments! Cheers!
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app