How to Cancel Options Pricing Suite
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Options Pricing Suite subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Options Pricing Suite subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Options Pricing Suite Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Options Pricing Suite subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Options Pricing Suite".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Options Pricing Suite subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Options Pricing Suite subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Options Pricing Suite Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Options Pricing Suite" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Options Pricing Suite will now be canceled.
Cancel Options Pricing Suite Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Options Pricing Suite via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Options Pricing Suite. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Options Pricing Suite
Cancel Options Pricing Suite via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Options Pricing Suite via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Options Pricing Suite's Website
Another way of canceling Options Pricing Suite subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Options Pricing Suite app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Options Pricing Suite App
Options Pricing Suite is the most comprehensive app for financial option pricing and Greek calculation, with over 50 classes of options & strategies and more than 100 unique payoff types. Vanilla options cover the Black-Scholes valuation for European calls and puts; American options; stochastic volatility; and an implied volatility calculator. Exotic option calculations include prices and Greeks for binary, Asian, barrier, lookback, and more complex derivatives. Common strategies such as bull/bear spreads, straddles, butterfly spreads, and others are also supported. Graphing functionality allows for visualization of changes in option prices and Greeks. The underlying asset can be a stock (paying dividends), equity index, futures, currency, or commodity. The user-friendly interface has easy input and extensive help. Automatic and manual saving of parameters allows for instant input and less repetitive typing. Other features include stock price lookup by ticker, interest rate and volatility feeds, and a calendar input for option maturity. For help, use the info icons to view an explanation of each type of option, and touch any parameter or Greek text label for detailed information on its meaning. We plan to add support for various other types of options in the future. Every option pricing screen has been tested extensively, but if you experience any errors or unexpected behavior, or if you have any feedback or questions, please let us know via email x...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app