How To Cancel ConnectEBT Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of ConnectEBT and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your ConnectEBT subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your ConnectEBT subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on ConnectEBT website
- Alternatives to ConnectEBT
Cancel ConnectEBT Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel ConnectEBT subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "ConnectEBT".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling ConnectEBT subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel ConnectEBT subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel ConnectEBT Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "ConnectEBT" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to ConnectEBT will now be canceled.
Cancel ConnectEBT Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to ConnectEBT via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see ConnectEBT. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from ConnectEBT
Cancel ConnectEBT Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting ConnectEBT via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on ConnectEBT's Website
Another way of canceling ConnectEBT subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the ConnectEBT app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.ConnectEBT.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About ConnectEBT App
The ConnectEBT app is the fast, secure and easy way to monitor your EBT available balance, deposits, transaction activity, and select or change your PIN. The app currently supports Arkansas, Iowa, Illinois, Maryland, Maine, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah and Virginia EBT. We are excited to bring support for additional State programs in the near future. To register, enter your EBT Card information on the ConnectEBT mobile app or at www.ConnectEBT.com. Already have your ConnectEBT user ID and password? You’re ready to use the ConnectEBT mobile app. • Check your...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Activate my card
— by Christopher Henriquez on Sep 04 2021
Tennessee connectEbt not working. Says security answers incorrect. Not so. Also locked me out. I must use
— by Phyl on Feb 17 2021
Search for another app