How to Cancel Cusp Dental Clinic Software
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Cusp Dental Clinic Software subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Cusp Dental Clinic Software subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Cusp Dental Clinic Software Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Cusp Dental Clinic Software subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Cusp Dental Clinic Software".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Cusp Dental Clinic Software subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Cusp Dental Clinic Software subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Cusp Dental Clinic Software Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Cusp Dental Clinic Software" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Cusp Dental Clinic Software will now be canceled.
Cancel Cusp Dental Clinic Software Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Cusp Dental Clinic Software via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Cusp Dental Clinic Software. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Cusp Dental Clinic Software
Cancel Cusp Dental Clinic Software via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Cusp Dental Clinic Software via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Cusp Dental Clinic Software's Website
Another way of canceling Cusp Dental Clinic Software subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Cusp Dental Clinic Software app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.cherry-software.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Cusp Dental Clinic Software App
Cusp is the most complete Android application for the modern dentist and orthodontist!🦷👩⚕️️⚕️ One-time payment. The software requires one single-payment to purchase for lifetime. No subscription required, no annual fees! Cusp is an easy-to-learn, complete practice manager software for the dental - orthodontic clinic. It can be installed on tablets, phones and PC/laptop (using Bluestacks). Since the first release of the application, on February 2014, Cusp has been significantly updated with cool features and fixes. Many dentists all over the world, have trusted Cusp for their daily management of their agenda and patient records! Version Demo Trial here : DEMO Supported languages: English, Español, Italiano, Armenian, Türkçe, Russian, Portuguese, Ελληνικά, Română, Bengali, Arabic, Hebrew. FEATURES: ★ Patient complete electronic health folder with SMS alert for their check-up. ★ General profile info, Medical anamnesis with ICD-10, Oral examination tab, Tooth chart, Periodontogram. Tooth examination with many parameters (prosthodontics, implantology, endodontics etc.) Permanent and mixed dentition Odontogram ★ Special Orthodontic Chart for monitoring the orthodontic treatment of your patients. ★ Photos and radiographs albums with image compression and sharing options. Save and open STL files (scanner files). Record of patient's signature. ★ Detailed treatment & payments history, Treatment planning. ★ Price catalog: Customizable procedures, prices, laboratory and other...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app