How To Cancel Countdown Widget Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Countdown Widget and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Countdown Widget subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Countdown Widget subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Countdown Widget website
- Alternatives to Countdown Widget
Cancel Countdown Widget Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Countdown Widget subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Countdown Widget".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Countdown Widget subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Countdown Widget subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Countdown Widget Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Countdown Widget" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Countdown Widget will now be canceled.
Cancel Countdown Widget Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Countdown Widget via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Countdown Widget. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Countdown Widget
Cancel Countdown Widget Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Countdown Widget via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Countdown Widget's Website
Another way of canceling Countdown Widget subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Countdown Widget app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.sevenlogics.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Countdown Widget App
Countdown to all kinds of events in special ways! Such as: "In 178,326 heartbeats!" OR "In precisely 184,072 minutes" It's fun!, Countdown can countdown to your events in many different units! Years, Months, Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds or Heartbeats! There's more: How about an Countdown that can also track anniversaries! Key features: 4x1,5x1 dynamic widgets Multiple countdowns Custom phrases Full landscape support Countdown or anniversary for event Many different units to measure your countdown. Different phases to choose from Lovely default images to choose from...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app