How To Cancel Baby Countdown Widget Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of Baby Countdown Widget and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Baby Countdown Widget subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your Baby Countdown Widget subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Ba website
- Alternatives to Baby Countdown Widget
Cancel Baby Countdown Widget Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel Baby Countdown Widget subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on Baby Countdown Widget.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling Baby Countdown Widget subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel Baby Countdown Widget subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the Baby Countdown Widget store Baby Countdown Widgetlication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel Baby Countdown Widget Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "Baby Countdown Widget" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ba will now be canceled.
Cancel Baby Countdown Widget Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Baby Countdown Widget via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Baby Countdown Widget. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ba
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel Baby Countdown Widget Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Baby Countdown Widget via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Baby Countdown Widget's Website
An alternate way of canceling Baby Countdown Widget subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the Baby Countdown Widget app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.sevenlogics.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About Baby Countdown Widget App
When someone asks: "When is your baby due?", You can now say: "After 480 kisses!", OR "In 178,326 heartbeats!" OR "In precisely 184,072 minutes" It's fun!, Baby Countdown Tracker can countdown to your baby's due date in many different units! Years, Months, Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Heartbeats or Kisses! There's more: How about a Baby countdown that can automatically turn into an Birthday countdown after the baby is born! Key features: 4x1 widget Full landscape support Countdown or anniversary for event Many different units to measure your countdown. Different phases...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app