How to Cancel MyDailyCash
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your MyDailyCash subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your MyDailyCash subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel MyDailyCash Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MyDailyCash subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MyDailyCash".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MyDailyCash subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MyDailyCash subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MyDailyCash Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MyDailyCash" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MyDailyCash will now be canceled.
Cancel MyDailyCash Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MyDailyCash via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MyDailyCash. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MyDailyCash
Cancel MyDailyCash via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MyDailyCash via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on MyDailyCash's Website
Another way of canceling MyDailyCash subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MyDailyCash app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.mydailycash.app and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MyDailyCash App
With MyDailyCash you can earn money with your smartphone and have it paid out to your PayPal account. The more active you are in the app and participate in tasks, the more money you earn. The payout takes only a few hours to days! How does it work? 1. Sign up on MyDailyCash 2. Complete tasks 3. Send your balance to PayPal Try us out today!
Reported Cancelation Issues
— by Zai said on Jul 01 2021
Search for another app