How To Cancel bunq - bank of The Free Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of bunq - bank of The Free and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your bunq - bank of The Free subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your bunq - bank of The Free subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on bunq website
- Alternatives to bunq - bank of The Free
Cancel bunq - bank of The Free Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel bunq - bank of The Free subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "bunq - bank of The Free".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling bunq - bank of The Free subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel bunq - bank of The Free subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel bunq - bank of The Free Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "bunq - bank of The Free" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to bunq will now be canceled.
Cancel bunq - bank of The Free Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to bunq - bank of The Free via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see bunq - bank of The Free. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from bunq
Cancel bunq - bank of The Free Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting bunq - bank of The Free via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on bunq - bank of The Free's Website
Another way of canceling bunq - bank of The Free subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the bunq - bank of The Free app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.bunq.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About bunq - bank of The Free App
Enjoy the freedom to save time, money and CO2, with the benefits that make your life easy all from your phone. Start your free trial of bunq easyGreen and become CO2 free in less than two years Without any effort, you can become CO2 free in less than 2 years. Start your easyGreen Personal trial or easyGreen Business plan and we'll plant a tree for every 100 Euro spent with any of your bunq cards. - Get your beautifully crafted, stainless-steel Metal Card with Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty included - Together we planted over one million trees to date. That offsets 352,735...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app