How To Cancel bunq - bank of The Free Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of bunq - bank of The Free and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your bunq - bank of The Free subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your bunq - bank of The Free subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on bunq website
- Alternatives to bunq - bank of The Free
Cancel bunq - bank of The Free Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel bunq - bank of The Free subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on bunq - bank of The Free.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling bunq - bank of The Free subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel bunq - bank of The Free subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the bunq - bank of The Free store bunq - bank of The Freelication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel bunq - bank of The Free Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "bunq - bank of The Free" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to bunq will now be canceled.
Cancel bunq - bank of The Free Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to bunq - bank of The Free via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see bunq - bank of The Free. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from bunq
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel bunq - bank of The Free Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting bunq - bank of The Free via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on bunq - bank of The Free's Website
An alternate way of canceling bunq - bank of The Free subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the bunq - bank of The Free app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.bunq.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About bunq - bank of The Free App
Enjoy the freedom to save time, money and CO2, with the benefits that make your life easy all from your phone. Start your free trial of bunq easyGreen and become CO2 free in less than two years Without any effort, you can become CO2 free in less than 2 years. Start your easyGreen Personal trial or easyGreen Business plan and we'll plant a tree for every 100 Euro spent with any of your bunq cards. - Get your beautifully crafted, stainless-steel Metal Card with Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty included - Together we planted over one million trees to date. That offsets 352,735...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app