How To Cancel The Boubyan App Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of The Boubyan App and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your The Boubyan App subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your The Boubyan App subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on The Bou website
- Alternatives to The Boubyan App
Cancel The Boubyan App Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel The Boubyan App subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "The Boubyan App".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling The Boubyan App subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel The Boubyan App subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel The Boubyan App Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "The Boubyan App" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to The Bou will now be canceled.
Cancel The Boubyan App Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to The Boubyan App via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see The Boubyan App. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from The Bou
Cancel The Boubyan App Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting The Boubyan App via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on The Boubyan App's Website
Another way of canceling The Boubyan App subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the The Boubyan App app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.bankboubyan.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About The Boubyan App App
With over 15 services and features available for the first time in Kuwait, the Boubyan App continues to set the standard for digital banking in Kuwait. Your accounts, cards, deposits, and financing at your fingertips Using the App, you can instantly view your accounts transactions, change your card’s PIN code, make finance payments, manage your deposits, and even open a new account or a fixed deposit. Send and receive money anywhere and anytime Transfer money to any place in the world using normal bank transfers or Western Union. You can also send money to any holder of a Kuwaiti...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app