How to Cancel Bluebird
Learn how to cancel Bluebird subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Bluebird Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Bluebird".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Bluebird" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Bluebird Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Bluebird" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Bluebird will now be canceled.
Cancel Bluebird Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Bluebird" or "Interactive Communications International, Inc." » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Bluebird
Cancel Bluebird via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Bluebird's Website
- Visit their website - http://bluebird.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Bluebird App
WHAT IS BLUEBIRD? Bluebird is a financial account that offers you the flexibility and convenience to take control of your money. With no monthly fees and many other fee-free features, Bluebird helps make the day-to-day necessities easier to take care of so you can spend your time doing the things that matter most. Visit us at Bluebird.com for more information. HOW THE BLUEBIRD APP WORKS • Easily manage your Bluebird Account on the go, wherever you are! • Log in to easily access your Available Balance and view the details of all your active and completed transactions MONEY IN • View your Direct Deposit information • Easily add money from checks using your mobile device • Request money from other Bluebird Accountholders MONEY OUT • Send money to other Bluebird Accountholders • Use your Bluebird card to make purchases online or in-store BRANDS YOU CAN TRUST • Our partners including Walmart, American Express and Visa bring the reliability you need and the value you deserve • We work hard to keep your information and money safe and secure • Our 24/7 Customer Service representatives are there for you, day or night
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app