How To Cancel Georgia's Own Mobile Banking Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Georgia's Own Mobile Banking and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Georgia's Own Mobile Banking subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Georgia's Own Mobile Banking subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Georgia s Own website
- Alternatives to Georgia's Own Mobile Banking
Cancel Georgia's Own Mobile Banking Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Georgia's Own Mobile Banking subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Georgia's Own Mobile Banking".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Georgia's Own Mobile Banking subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Georgia's Own Mobile Banking subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Georgia's Own Mobile Banking Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Georgia's Own Mobile Banking" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Georgia s Own will now be canceled.
Cancel Georgia's Own Mobile Banking Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Georgia's Own Mobile Banking via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Georgia's Own Mobile Banking. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Georgia s Own
Cancel Georgia's Own Mobile Banking Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Georgia's Own Mobile Banking via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Georgia's Own Mobile Banking's Website
Another way of canceling Georgia's Own Mobile Banking subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Georgia's Own Mobile Banking app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.georgiasown.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Georgia's Own Mobile Banking App
The Georgia's Own Credit Union Mobile Banking app provides you the ability to view your Georgia’s Own accounts quickly and securely, whenever and wherever you are. Features include: - Check Account Balances - View Transaction History - View Pending Transactions - Make Quick Transfers - Branch and Surcharge-Free ATM Locator - 128-bit Security Encryption - Now Including Mobile Deposit! - UPDATE: Now including an option to get to bill pay. Please note: this is an interim solution until the fully integrated mobile bill pay is complete.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app