How to Cancel Georgia's Own
Learn how to cancel Georgia's Own Mobile Banking subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel Georgia's Own Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "Georgia's Own Mobile Banking".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "Georgia's Own" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Georgia's Own Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "Georgia's Own Mobile Banking" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to Georgia's Own will now be canceled.
Cancel Georgia's Own Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "Georgia's Own Mobile Banking" or "Georgia's Own Credit Union" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from Georgia's Own
Cancel Georgia's Own via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Georgia's Own's Website
- Visit their website - https://www.georgiasown.org and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About Georgia's Own Mobile Banking App
The Georgia's Own Credit Union Mobile Banking app provides you the ability to view your Georgia’s Own accounts quickly and securely, whenever and wherever you are. Features include: - Check Account Balances - View Transaction History - View Pending Transactions - Make Quick Transfers - Branch and Surcharge-Free ATM Locator - 128-bit Security Encryption - Now Including Mobile Deposit! - UPDATE: Now including an option to get to bill pay. Please note: this is an interim solution until the fully integrated mobile bill pay is complete.
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app