How to Cancel Invisalign Photo Uploader
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Invisalign Photo Uploader subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Invisalign Photo Uploader subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Invisalign Photo Uploader Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Invisalign Photo Uploader subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Invisalign Photo Uploader".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Invisalign Photo Uploader subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Invisalign Photo Uploader subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Invisalign Photo Uploader Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Invisalign Photo Uploader" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Invisalign Photo Uploader will now be canceled.
Cancel Invisalign Photo Uploader Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Invisalign Photo Uploader via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Invisalign Photo Uploader. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Invisalign Photo Uploader
Cancel Invisalign Photo Uploader via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Invisalign Photo Uploader via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Invisalign Photo Uploader's Website
Another way of canceling Invisalign Photo Uploader subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Invisalign Photo Uploader app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.invisalign.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Invisalign Photo Uploader App
The Invisalign™ Photo Uploader application lets Invisalign Providers and their Staff create patients, easily take patient photos and quickly submit them to the Invisalign™ Doctor Site. FEATURES: • Create patient profile simultaneously on Invisalign™ Doctor Site • Guided way to take quality photos using templates • Auto-cropped photos • Upload photos directly to the Invisalign™ Doctor Site website in less than a minute • Photo export for doctor record retention or other personal use. Doctors can export photos. • Support for staff login into the app • Enable photo capture for additional aligner orders • Case Assessment results are available on phone within few minutes Note: This application is intended for Invisalign providers only and not for Invisalign patients. This software has been validated on the following Device and Operating system combinations: Samsung Galaxy S5(5.0), S7(6.0.1), S8(7.0), and S9+(8.0.0) Moto X2 (5.1) Sony Xperia (8.0) Pixel (9.0)
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app