How to Cancel Ahead Money
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your Ahead Money subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your Ahead Money subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel Ahead Money Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Ahead Money subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Ahead Money".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Ahead Money subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Ahead Money subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Ahead Money Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Ahead Money" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Ahead Money will now be canceled.
Cancel Ahead Money Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Ahead Money via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Ahead Money. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Ahead Money
Cancel Ahead Money via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Ahead Money via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on Ahead Money's Website
Another way of canceling Ahead Money subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Ahead Money app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://www.aheadmoney.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Ahead Money App
Ahead personalizes your financial health through: EMPOWERMENT - Paycheck up to 2 days early‡ RESILIENCE - Fee-Free‣ Overdraft up to $100 TRANSPARENCY - No monthly or hidden fees^ Ahead is not a bank. Banking services are provided by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC. The Banking Features You Deserve FEE-FREE OVERDRAFT‣ Go over your account balance? Don't worry, Ahead has got you covered with up to $100 in overdraft protection at no cost. Using Ahead Overdraft, eligible members overdraft up to $100‣ on qualified debit card purchases with no fees. EARLY PAYCHECK ACCESS‡ Get your money when you need it. Use direct deposit to receive your paycheck up to 2 days earlier than some traditional banks‡. Set up direct deposit with paychecks, tax returns, unemployment benefits in your Ahead Account. NO MONTHLY OR HIDDEN FEES^ Ahead Accounts have no monthly fees, no minimum balance fees and no overdraft fees‣. NO FEES AT 55,000+ ATMS^ You can withdraw money at no cost from any of the 55,000+ AllPoint® ATMs locations worldwide. SAFE AND SECURE Reliability is our top priority. Your information is stored securely and you can easily lock your Ahead debit card if you misplace it. LEGAL STUFF Ahead is not a bank. Banking services provided by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC. The Ahead Visa® Debit Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. ^There is no fee to withdraw money...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app