How To Cancel Wireless Display Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Wireless Display and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Wireless Display subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Wireless Display subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Wireless Display website
- Alternatives to Wireless Display
Cancel Wireless Display Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Wireless Display subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Wireless Display".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Wireless Display subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Wireless Display subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Wireless Display Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Wireless Display" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Wireless Display will now be canceled.
Cancel Wireless Display Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Wireless Display via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Wireless Display. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Wireless Display
Cancel Wireless Display Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Wireless Display via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Wireless Display's Website
Another way of canceling Wireless Display subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Wireless Display app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://flavsoft.blogspot.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Wireless Display App
Little smartphone and tablet screens are good on the run, but when you’re in your family area then why not use your TV’s much larger screen instead? Sharing your phone screen With the Television now is easier with this Connect Phone To TV App. Easy to use, just choose your all-media and press to play, a step to play it on your TV! Anytime and anywhere, from any device's Wireless Display enjoy with your friends and family with Wireless Display on your wifi phone stream, you can play your favorite photos, videos, and music any the way you like, like all screen TV nearby. Moments with eve...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app