How To Cancel Triller: Social Video Platform Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Triller: Social Video Platform and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Triller: Social Video Platform subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Triller: Social Video Platform subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Triller website
- Alternatives to Triller: Social Video Platform
Cancel Triller: Social Video Platform Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Triller: Social Video Platform subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Triller: Social Video Platform".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Triller: Social Video Platform subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Triller: Social Video Platform subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Triller: Social Video Platform Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Triller: Social Video Platform" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Triller will now be canceled.
Cancel Triller: Social Video Platform Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Triller: Social Video Platform via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Triller: Social Video Platform. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Triller
Cancel Triller: Social Video Platform Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Triller: Social Video Platform via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Triller: Social Video Platform's Website
Another way of canceling Triller: Social Video Platform subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Triller: Social Video Platform app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.triller.co/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Triller: Social Video Platform App
Triller is an entertainment platform built for creators. A social video community where you can show the world who you are by capturing flawless videos and sharing them in seconds. Express yourself and connect with the content you love. Create amazing music videos for trending challenges such as the Drake #InMyFeelings challenge and many more. Millions have made Triller videos on the fly including Chance the Rapper, Justin Bieber, Rae Sremmurd, Rita Ora, Kevin Hart and more. Just shoot a few takes, tap the Triller button, and we quickly edit everything together into an impressive, shareabl...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app