How To Cancel Card Maker for PKM Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Card Maker for PKM and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Card Maker for PKM subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Card Maker for PKM subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Card Maker website
- Alternatives to Card Maker for PKM
Cancel Card Maker for PKM Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Card Maker for PKM subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Card Maker for PKM".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Card Maker for PKM subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Card Maker for PKM subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Card Maker for PKM Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Card Maker for PKM" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Card Maker will now be canceled.
Cancel Card Maker for PKM Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Card Maker for PKM via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Card Maker for PKM. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Card Maker
Cancel Card Maker for PKM Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Card Maker for PKM via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Card Maker for PKM's Website
Another way of canceling Card Maker for PKM subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Card Maker for PKM app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.pamobile.co and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Card Maker for PKM App
Card Maker for PKM is an unofficial card creator for fans who lack design skills. You can design and make your own custom cards quickly and easily, using simple popup and menu, and share your card with friends or social networks. This application helps fans to design card game. It is a must have an app for card fans, trading card game (TCG) lovers or comic fans of the series. Challenge yourself and create your own card deck. FEATURES: - Simple to learn to create card with an immersive design. - Save history, ready to update your cards. - Support multiple stages of cards (basic stage...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app