How To Cancel Emoji Maker Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Emoji Maker and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Emoji Maker subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Emoji Maker subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Emoji Maker website
- Alternatives to Emoji Maker
Cancel Emoji Maker Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Emoji Maker subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Emoji Maker".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Emoji Maker subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Emoji Maker subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Emoji Maker Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Emoji Maker" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Emoji Maker will now be canceled.
Cancel Emoji Maker Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Emoji Maker via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Emoji Maker. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Emoji Maker
Cancel Emoji Maker Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Emoji Maker via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Emoji Maker's Website
Another way of canceling Emoji Maker subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Emoji Maker app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Emoji Maker App
Discover one of the most exciting and fun ways to express your emotions by creating custom emoji and share to all. Share your creative thoughts in emoji stickers when you chat to friends or anyone else. The complicated process of creating emoticons just became an easy task by this emoji maker app. This emoticon creator app takes care of every aspect of creating emoji and emoticons for Facebook. This free emoji creator application allows users to create expressive emoji for your chat and messages but unlike other applications, this emoticon maker allows you to create chat smileys quickly, ju...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app