How To Cancel Discovery Bank Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Discovery Bank and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Discovery Bank subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Discovery Bank subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Discovery Bank website
- Alternatives to Discovery Bank
Cancel Discovery Bank Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Discovery Bank subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Discovery Bank".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Discovery Bank subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Discovery Bank subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Discovery Bank Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Discovery Bank" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Discovery Bank will now be canceled.
Cancel Discovery Bank Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Discovery Bank via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Discovery Bank. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Discovery Bank
Cancel Discovery Bank Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Discovery Bank via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Discovery Bank's Website
Another way of canceling Discovery Bank subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Discovery Bank app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.discovery.co.za and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Discovery Bank App
What makes banking with us different? We’re the world’s first fully digital, behavioural bank. Sign up in as little as 5 minutes anytime, anywhere and have your bank branch in the palm of your hand. Discovery Bank offers market-leading interest rates, revolutionary digital payment methods and a banking experience that makes life easier, more exciting and of course, more rewarding. Here are just some of the features our app has to offer: Your bank at your fingertips: o Sign up with our advanced facial recognition technology and paperless verification process in as little as five min...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app