How to Cancel EyesPie
Learn how to cancel EyesPie - Family Security Live Monitoring Camera subscription on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 41 seconds
Cancel EyesPie Subscription on iPhone & iPad
- On your phone, open "Settings" and tap your Apple ID profile.
- Click "Subscriptions" and select "EyesPie - Family Security Live Monitoring Camera".
- Click "Cancel Subscription" and confirm the cancellation.
Alternative method via AppStore:
- Goto the Appstore » your Profile » Subscriptions.
- select "EyesPie" and click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel EyesPie Subscription on Android
- Launch the PlayStore app and click the hamburger menu icon.
- Select "Subscriptions" » tap "EyesPie - Family Security Live Monitoring Camera" » click "Cancel Subscription".
- Your subscription to EyesPie will now be canceled.
Cancel EyesPie Subscription on PayPal
- Sign in to your PayPal Account and click "Settings ".
- Select "Payments" and click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, click "EyesPie - Family Security Live Monitoring Camera" or "Kaarss Solutions" » "Cancel".
- You are now unsubscribed from EyesPie
Cancel EyesPie via Email
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on EyesPie's Website
- Visit their website - https://kaarss.webcam and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page and click "Billings" or "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel" to remove your subscription.
About EyesPie - Family Security Live Monitoring Camera App
Use your smartphone to ensure family protection with 24x7 on-demand live remote mobile monitoring. Features To Provide Better Family Security - Fully secured with end-to-end encrypted connection over SSL - Full privacy - Motion detection - WiFi with hotspot - HD quality video - Zoom & Pan - Two way audio/video talk - Local/Remote recording - WebView to connect multiple device How to protect family with EyesPie? 1. Install EyesPie on two Android phones. 2. Name each device differently. Names are unique and case-sensitive. 3. Add those names into each other's device list. 4. Start monitoring. Security/Privacy - Free from any personally identifiable information such as mobile number or email-id. - Information of devices which can access your device is saved locally rather on server. Request from a device will be rejected if you have not added it. - Enforced binary communication over SSL. - EyesPie is a WebRTC based application which establishes end-to-end encrypted connection. You can read more about it and its security here : http://webrtc-security.github.io Motion Detection To Use As Home Security CCTV Camera - Works best in ambience with enough light. - Only alerts when continuously detects motion for a certain time. - Records locally when motion is detected. - Alerts when device is running low on storage. - Keeps recordings of 24 hours to maintain storage. WiFi Support - Device with hotspot enabled, must have internet to detect other devices. - Few devices do not connect, when they are locked. - Due to WiFi security policy & battery optimization settings, device disconnects after going into sleep mode. - If device doesn't connect for long, stop app from recent apps and start again. Connectivity Issue ? - If the device support battery optimization, please disable it for this app - If name you are trying to set shows "already taken may be", try in a few seconds. Happens when you try to set previous name again. - Check device name you are trying to connect. Names are unique to each device and case-sensitive (meaning small and capital letters are not same). - It only connects when your device name exists in other mobile device list, for security reasons. - Does NOT work on VPN Please note EyesPie uses your 3g/4g internet connection. Carrier charges may apply. Subscriptions Please avail 7 days free trial of services before subscribing as we don't have a refund policy for monthly subscription. Important For security reasons, you must add your device name to other device in order to connect. For example if you have a device with name "deviceOne" and you are trying to connect device with name "deviceTwo", device with name "deviceTwo" must have device name "deviceOne" added to its device list. Image Credits : https://www.freepik.com/
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app