How to Delete Remote Completely
Learn how to delete your Remote for Air Conditioner (AC) account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Remote Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Remote for Air Conditioner (AC):
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Remote account, contact Remote via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Remote of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Remote on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Remote for Air Conditioner (AC)".
3. Delete Remote on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Remote for Air Conditioner (AC)" and Click "Uninstall".
Remote for Air Conditioner (AC) Product Details
Remote for AC is a tool which allows you to control your air conditioner with your mobile phone. Few clicks will give you the control over the cooling device and will turn your phone into a universal remote for AC. Applications support every air conditioner which uses infrared port as connection method with the remote.