How To Delete Vault - Budget Planner Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Vault - Budget Planner account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Vault - Budget Planner app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Vault - Budget Planner completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Vault - Budget Planner
Delete Vault - Budget Planner Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Vault - Budget Planner. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Vault - Budget Planner via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Vault .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Vault of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Vault - Budget Planner's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Vault - Budget Planner on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Vault - Budget Planner from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Vault - Budget Planner app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Vault - Budget Planners from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Vault - Budget Planner icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Vault - Budget Planner.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Vault - Budget Planner app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Vault - Budget Planner" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Vault - Budget Planner app from your Android device
To delete Vault - Budget Planner from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Vault - Budget Planner.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Vault - Budget Planner app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Vault - Budget Planner app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Vault - Budget Planner Software Details
Plan family budget, expenses and income in advance. Forget budget worksheets! With this simple and easy home budgeting tool you will be able to see your current and future financial situation right on the calendar. Entering periodic expenses and income is enough to see your estimated balance forecast for any date in the future. Add planned spendings or payments to check whether you can afford it by specific date. Track money in multiple accounts for better control over your home budget. Ordered list will show upcoming planned payments, where they can be marked as paid. Quickly see future...