How to Delete Pedigree of the Animal Completely
Learn how to delete your Pedigree of the Animal account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Pedigree of the Animal Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Pedigree of the Animal:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Pedigree of the Animal account, contact Pedigree of the Animal via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Pedigree of the Animal of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Pedigree of the Animal on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Pedigree of the Animal".
3. Delete Pedigree of the Animal on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Pedigree of the Animal" and Click "Uninstall".
Pedigree of the Animal Product Details
The app is designed to create a pedigree animal. Maintain a list of animals, their photos and video. Features: - List of animals; - Construction of the origin of the animal; - List of generations; - General and personal photographs; - General and personal video archive; - General and personal files; - Saving data in the archive.