How To Delete Flashlight Galaxy Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Flashlight Galaxy account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Flashlight Galaxy app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Flashlight Galaxy completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Flashlight Galaxy
Delete Flashlight Galaxy Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Flashlight Galaxy. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Flashlight Galaxy via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Flashlight Galaxy.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Flashlight Galaxy of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Flashlight Galaxy's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Flashlight Galaxy on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Flashlight Galaxy from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Flashlight Galaxy app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Flashlight Galaxy from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Flashlight Galaxy icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Flashlight Galaxy.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Flashlight Galaxy app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Flashlight Galaxy" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Flashlight Galaxy from your Android phone
To delete Flashlight Galaxy from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Flashlight Galaxy.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Flashlight Galaxy app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Flashlight Galaxy app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Flashlight Galaxy Software Details
Flashlight Galaxy is one of the brightest torch LED apps in Google Play. Flashlight Galaxy was created for Samsung Galaxy S10 and S20, but it is also compatible with Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, S8, S9, J5, J7 and many other devices. I tried to make a powerful Flashlight app. I believe that I did that. I hope that you like it. Galaxy Flashlight LED features: - Light by camera LED or screen light - Stable light or flashing, strobe - 8 screen colors to choose from - Auto Light ON when you launch app - Beauty and clear design - Widget - turn on/off light from home screen - Brightest torch -...