How To Delete Flashlight: LED Light Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Flashlight: LED Light account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Flashlight: LED Light app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Flashlight: LED Light completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Flashlight: LED Light
Delete Flashlight: LED Light Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Flashlight: LED Light. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Flashlight: LED Light via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Flashlight .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Flashlight of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Flashlight: LED Light's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Flashlight: LED Light on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Flashlight: LED Light from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Flashlight: LED Light app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Flashlight: LED Light from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Flashlight: LED Light icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Flashlight: LED Light.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Flashlight: LED Light app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Flashlight: LED Light" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Flashlight: LED Light from your Android phone
To delete Flashlight: LED Light from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Flashlight: LED Light.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Flashlight: LED Light app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Flashlight: LED Light app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Flashlight: LED Light Software Details
* Instantly turn your device into a bright flashlight! * The brightest, fastest, and most handy LED flashlight! * The Flashlight you will never forget to bring when in need! * With the most elegant design and the fastest startup Note: The Flashlight App need camera permission of your device(flashlight hardware is attached the Camera, for opening the light. It's the reasonable and necessary permission request). Features : • The brightest illuminator ever • Fastest startup flashlight • Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller • Built-in SOS flashlight signal • Intuitive and...