How to Delete MyNovant Completely
Learn how to delete your MyNovant account, your personal data and also delete the MyNovant app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with MyNovant completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete MyNovant Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MyNovant. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MyNovant via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MyNovant.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MyNovant of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting MyNovant's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MyNovant on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MyNovant from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete MyNovant app from your Iphone
If you want to delete MyNovant from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MyNovant icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MyNovant.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MyNovant app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MyNovant" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete MyNovant from your Android phone
To delete MyNovant from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MyNovant.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MyNovant app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MyNovant app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MyNovant Software Details
1. Schedule everything from routine preventative care to a visit with one of our many specialists.
2. Stay safe at home with a video visit.
3. It’s the App that puts our health experts and your own health directly into your hands.
4. Take total control of your health and wellness.
5. Stay connected and stay well with MyNovant.
6. Find an urgent care location near you right now.
7. See test results as soon as they’re ready.
8. Send a direct message right to your doctor.