How To Delete Expensify - Expense Reports Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Expensify - Expense Reports account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Expensify - Expense Reports app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Expensify - Expense Reports completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Expensify - Expense Reports
Delete Expensify - Expense Reports Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Expensify - Expense Reports. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Expensify - Expense Reports via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Expensify .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Expensify of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Expensify - Expense Reports's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Expensify - Expense Reports on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Expensify - Expense Reports from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Expensify - Expense Reports app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Expensify - Expense Reportss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Expensify - Expense Reports icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Expensify - Expense Reports.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Expensify - Expense Reports app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Expensify - Expense Reports" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Expensify - Expense Reports app from your Android device
To delete Expensify - Expense Reports from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Expensify - Expense Reports.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Expensify - Expense Reports app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Expensify - Expense Reports app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Expensify - Expense Reports Software Details
Easily track your receipts and manage expenses on the go with Expensify. Just take a photo of your receipt and Expensify automatically transcribes the details. Expensify can categorize and code each receipt, and can even automatically submit business expenses for approval and reimbursement. You can track personal receipts, submit business expenses to your company (even if they don’t officially use Expensify), or collect expense reports from colleagues. With customers ranging from individual freelancers and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, Expensify is the perfect tool for anyone who...