How To Delete Travel Money Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Travel Money account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Travel Money app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Travel Money completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Travel Money Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Travel Money. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Travel Money via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Travel Money.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Travel Money of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Travel Money's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Travel Money on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Travel Money from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Travel Money app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Travel Money from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Travel Money icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Travel Money.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Travel Money app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Travel Money" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Travel Money from your Android phone
To delete Travel Money from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Travel Money.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Travel Money app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Travel Money app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Travel Money Software Details
Travel Money tracks your expenses and manages the spendings of a group of people. It is especially useful while travelling and using different currencies. It tells you how much each person owns or owes other people in the group. It supports exchange rate conversion on the fly, online sharing and detailed statistics. This is the free version, which allows to save up to 50 payments per trip. If you like this app, you can unlock unlimited payments without losing your data.