How to Delete Alliant Completely
Learn how to delete your Alliant Mobile Banking account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Alliant Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Alliant Mobile Banking:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Alliant account, contact Alliant via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Alliant of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Alliant on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Alliant Mobile Banking".
3. Delete Alliant on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Alliant Mobile Banking" and Click "Uninstall".
Alliant Mobile Banking Product Details
The Alliant Mobile Banking App makes it easy for you to manage your finances on the go, with only the tap of a finger. It’s quick, convenient and all-around smarter banking! Use your existing Alliant Online Banking login to get started or, if you’re a first time user, create your login credentials right from the mobile banking app. Use the Alliant Mobile Banking App to: • Deposit checks instantly • Securely check account balances and view recent banking activity • See transaction history, including credit card transactions • Transfer money between accounts and set up external accounts • Report cards lost or stolen with our tap-to-call feature • Pay monthly bills and set up new payees • Find ATMs in our 80,000 surcharge-free network as well as ATMs that accept deposits • Create, receive and respond to secure messages • Keep track of your finances via powerful personal financial management tool Highlighted mobile app features include: • Fingerprint authentication. Log in to the banking app with the touch of a finger • Balance preview. View your balance prior to logging in. • Customization. Easily reorder your accounts • Built-in help. Find the answers you need instantly Requirements Alliant Mobile Banking works with devices using Android 5.0+ Transfer Limits • Checking accounts: There are no limits on the number of transfers you can make in a calendar month. • Savings accounts: You can make up to six total transfers to another account or a third party in a calendar month per federal regulations. We may refuse or reverse a transfer that exceeds these limits; we may also assess fees, suspend or close your account. Security All transactional data is encrypted and no sensitive account information is stored on your mobile device. Permissions • Location permissions are needed to determine your location in order to find ATMs. • Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks. Disclosures Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Alliant’s Mobile Check Deposit Service is subject to eligibility. Some features are available for eligible members and accounts only. There is no charge from Alliant to use the mobile app, but message and data rates may apply. Surcharge-free ATMs include: Alliant-owned ATMs and ATMs that are part of the Alliance One, Allpoint, CO-OP Network, Credit Union 24, CU Here and Publix Presto networks. Transactions performed at other ATMs may be subject to the ATM owner’s surcharge fee. Not all ATMs accept deposits. All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union’s Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant’s Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying. Contact Us www.alliantcreditunion.org 800-328-1935 (24/7) @AlliantCU