How To Cancel Photo Tool Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Photo Tool and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Photo Tool subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Photo Tool subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Photo Tool website
- Alternatives to Photo Tool
Cancel Photo Tool Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Photo Tool subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Photo Tool".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Photo Tool subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Photo Tool subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Photo Tool Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Photo Tool" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Photo Tool will now be canceled.
Cancel Photo Tool Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Photo Tool via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Photo Tool. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Photo Tool
Cancel Photo Tool Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Photo Tool via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Photo Tool's Website
Another way of canceling Photo Tool subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Photo Tool app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://colifer.vip and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Photo Tool App
This app helps you manage and upload social app photos and videos to Google photos, Picasa. ■ Directly backup from your social app to Google photos and Picasa. ■ Upload photos or videos to Google photos. ■ Bring you the latest and most popular wallpapers. ■ Download albums to phone folders by one click. browse downloaded photos with your favorite apps. ■ Transfer photos and videos to popular social apps. ... ✔ Apps Backup your social photos and videos easy and fast. Help you to transfer files from social apps like Instagram, Facebook, Wechat to Google photos or Picasa albums. You c...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app