How To Delete QR Droid Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your QR Droid account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the QR Droid app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with QR Droid completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete QR Droid Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by QR Droid. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting QR Droid via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with QR Droid.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify QR Droid of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete QR Droid's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of QR Droid on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete QR Droid from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting QR Droid app from an Iphone
If you want to delete QR Droid from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the QR Droid icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on QR Droid.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the QR Droid app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete QR Droid" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete QR Droid from your Android phone
To delete QR Droid from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on QR Droid.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the QR Droid app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the QR Droid app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
QR Droid Software Details
1. Designed with security as a top priority, the best QR utility on the market offers a simple interface with abundant functionality This functionality for improved usability requires access to certain permissions in your device.
2. This intuitive, full-featured and multi-language QR utility will change the way you interact with QR Codes and their smart actions and activities.
3. Install a widget on your Android homepage to take you directly into the specific part of the app you use most: create business cards, history, bookmarks and others.
4. - Sort and group your history to help you quickly access your most-used QR Codes.
5. Change your smartphone into a powerful QR Code, Barcode, and Data Matrix scanning utility.
6. - USSD codes are never opened automatically, preventing remote wipe attacks of your device.
7. - Create XQR Codes for massive ‘Plain Text’ and ‘Contact’ QR Codes.
8. - Scan QR Codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image.
9. - Add QR Droid Widgets free to help you get the most from QR Droid.
10. Receive important updates & give feedback directly to QR Droid’s support team using the in-app messaging system.