How To Delete Realtime Subscriber Count Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Realtime Subscriber Count account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Realtime Subscriber Count app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Realtime Subscriber Count completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Realtime Subscriber Count
Delete Realtime Subscriber Count Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Realtime Subscriber Count. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Realtime Subscriber Count via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Realtime Subscriber Count.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Realtime Subscriber Count of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Realtime Subscriber Count's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Realtime Subscriber Count on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Realtime Subscriber Count from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Realtime Subscriber Count app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Realtime Subscriber Counts from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Realtime Subscriber Count icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Realtime Subscriber Count.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Realtime Subscriber Count app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Realtime Subscriber Count" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Realtime Subscriber Count app from your Android device
To delete Realtime Subscriber Count from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Realtime Subscriber Count.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Realtime Subscriber Count app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Realtime Subscriber Count app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Realtime Subscriber Count Software Details
The official 'Realtime Subscriber Count' app allows you to view your YouTube subscriber amount in real-time! Full channel analytics In version 7 we introduced our new 'Analytics' feature. This feature allows you to view detailed analytics for every channel on YouTube! Just search for the channel and click on the Analytics tab. You can see the channel's daily subscribers, daily views, monthly subscribers, monthly views and estimated earnings! Widgets! We're the only subscriber count app which contains widgets from the beginning, which makes us one of the most unique subscriber count app...