How To Delete My BSNL App Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your My BSNL App account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the My BSNL App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with My BSNL App completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete My BSNL App Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My BSNL App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting My BSNL App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with My BSNL App.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify My BSNL App of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete My BSNL App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of My BSNL App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete My BSNL App from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting My BSNL App app from an Iphone
If you want to delete My BSNL Apps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the My BSNL App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on My BSNL App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the My BSNL App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete My BSNL App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting My BSNL App app from your Android device
To delete My BSNL App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on My BSNL App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the My BSNL App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the My BSNL App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
My BSNL App Software Details
BSNL introduces the new Mobile App! It is the most trusted and secure app for your mobile recharges, bill payments.Download My BSNL App now and experience first hand the ease of recharging your BSNL prepaid mobile and paying your postpaid bill from your Android phone. We give you.. * Postpaid bill Enquiry * PostPaid Bill Payment GSM, CDMA, Landline and WiMax * View Bill Payment History for all your numbers * All payment options - credit card, debit card and net banking * Prepaid TopUp, Loading Plan / Migration Voucher * International WIFI service for 44 thousand location across t...