How to Delete Transamerica Retirement App Completely
Learn how to delete your Transamerica Retirement App account, your personal data and also delete the Transamerica Retirement App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Transamerica Retirement App completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Transamerica Retirement App Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Transamerica Retirement App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Transamerica Retirement App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Transamerica Retirement App.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Transamerica Retirement App of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Transamerica Retirement App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Transamerica Retirement App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Transamerica Retirement App from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Transamerica Retirement App app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Transamerica Retirement App from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Transamerica Retirement App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Transamerica Retirement App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Transamerica Retirement App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Transamerica Retirement App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Transamerica Retirement App from your Android phone
To delete Transamerica Retirement App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Transamerica Retirement App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Transamerica Retirement App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Transamerica Retirement App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Transamerica Retirement App Software Details
1. Important: The projections or other information generated by the engine (which produces Your Retirement Outlook®) regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical, do not reflect actual investment results, and are not guarantees of future results.
2. Get OnTrack®: Use our powerful OnTrack® tool to learn how increasing your savings rate, changing your investment strategy, or updating your retirement goals might brighten your retirement.
3. Manage your account: Access your account balance, investment performance, and make changes to how much you save and how you invest for retirement.
4. Have a Transamerica retirement account? Log in using your username and password to manage your account anytime, anywhere.
5. With this app, you get on-the-go access to your Transamerica retirement account, so you can do more at your convenience.