How To Delete GMX - Mail & Cloud Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your GMX - Mail & Cloud account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the GMX - Mail & Cloud app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with GMX - Mail & Cloud completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like GMX - Mail & Cloud
Delete GMX - Mail & Cloud Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by GMX - Mail & Cloud. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting GMX - Mail & Cloud via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with GMX .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify GMX of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete GMX - Mail & Cloud's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of GMX - Mail & Cloud on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete GMX - Mail & Cloud from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting GMX - Mail & Cloud app from an Iphone
If you want to delete GMX - Mail & Clouds from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the GMX - Mail & Cloud icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on GMX - Mail & Cloud.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the GMX - Mail & Cloud app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete GMX - Mail & Cloud" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting GMX - Mail & Cloud app from your Android device
To delete GMX - Mail & Cloud from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on GMX - Mail & Cloud.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the GMX - Mail & Cloud app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the GMX - Mail & Cloud app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
GMX - Mail & Cloud Software Details
GMX Mail App – Your All-in-One Email App Everything you've come to expect from a GMX webmail account can now be utilized on your Android mobile device with our official email app. Enjoy convenient and easy access to your free email account wherever you are. Quickly find contacts in your address book, view, receive and reply to messages, all at the touch of your fingertips. Experience unparalleled mobility and freedom with our email app. ✰ Some of the features of the GMX Mail app at a glance: ✓ Available on every Android device ✓ Optimized, simple and intuitive usage ✓ Synchronizat...